Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Eve got to visit with Santa today. She really enjoyed talking with him and volunteered to sit in his lap. She told him that she wanted some toys. He told her that his elves would make her some nice ones and that he was glad she has been such a good girl all year. There's another big development today, but I won't talk about it until tomorrow because I don't want to jinx it. And no, Eve is not becoming a big sister.



3 comments:

Nana said...

HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas! Look at you with Santa, what a big girl! I know you are going to get everything you asked for because you are such a good and sweet girl!

Grandma said...

Wow! I think Santa really likes you. You look very cute on his knee and I like your pretty dress.
Love

John and Heather said...

Oh you BIG tease - I thought you were going to say Eve is becoming a big sister! Blah!
Wow, she is one brave girl - can not believe she's sitting on Santa's lap so comfortable!