Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's My Kid in a Box!

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.


Step 2: Put your kid in that box.


Step 3: Let her play in the box.


And that's the way we do it. It's my kid in a box!


P.S. - If you don't get the pop culture reference in this post, please email me. I will explain. You need to know.

P.S. 2 - Eve kept pointing to the hot woman on the side of the box and saying "Mama". I knew she was the smartest kid on earth and now I have proof.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You know boxes do make the best toys! Think about all the money we spend on toys and all we need to do is get them a great big box! She is just adorable! You could package her up and send her to Nana and Papa's house! What a wonderful Christmas that would be!

Alison said...

LOL - AWESOME!!!