"No, Mama, I wasn't about to color on your nice white door with my pretty pink crayon." (Laughing nervously) "I swear." "Come on. Would a face like this lie?" "I'll just be over here decorating my box if you need me."
2 comments:
Nana
said...
You and your little artist are just the best! I would like to thank you and Kevin, for another wonderful year of Eve's blog! You guys do such a wonderful job! I looked at all the old post last night and just couldn't believe how much she has grown in 2 years! It's really hard being so far away and this blog has been just wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing with us! I look forward everyday just to see what Eve is doing, saying, just being able to see her is heart warming! All of this I would have missed if you guys weren't willing to take the time to post Eve's milestones. I love you all and thank you again!
2 comments:
You and your little artist are just the best! I would like to thank you and Kevin, for another wonderful year of Eve's blog! You guys do such a wonderful job! I looked at all the old post last night and just couldn't believe how much she has grown in 2 years! It's really hard being so far away and this blog has been just wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing with us! I look forward everyday just to see what Eve is doing, saying, just being able to see her is heart warming! All of this I would have missed if you guys weren't willing to take the time to post Eve's milestones. I love you all and thank you again!
Look at that innocent face...so glad the boys don't have access to crayons. Maybe they'll color when they go to school. ;o)
Post a Comment