Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Big News and Something for Autumn

So, first of all, the big news. Eve is pacifier free! Eve turned in all of her pacifers to the Paci Fairy yesterday morning and in exchange got to get a nice teddy bear at Build-a-Bear. A friend took some video of the final suck and goodbye, so as soon as I get it I'll post it. Eve's proud of herself for saying goodbye and we're so very proud of her too. There were a few tears at nap and bedtime yesterday, but today has gone smoothly. Our baby is growing up!

Now, onto something fun. About a week ago, Eve's cousin, Autumn asked me to video Eve saying everyone's names. I thought it was a great idea, so here it is! A couple of notes: Doody is the same person as Elizabeth. Baby Dash is a baby at Eve's daycare. And if you don't remember who Lainie is, go back to the post that says BFF.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Melts my heart to hear her say "Hi, Nana"