Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Coloring Queen


Eve got a learning tower from nana and papa and she just loves it soo much! She helps mama and daddy cook at dinner time. She also spends tons of time coloring! (we have to drag her away)


Eve and her Daddy making funny faces at the camera. This is their "mean face" but whenever they look at each other, they laugh!


One of Eve's amazing colorings! (just kidding..it's Mama's handy work as inspired by Lil Blue Boo)

2 comments:

Nana said...

We're so glad she likes her learning tower! I know she will create many master pieces! I love the little tights she has on, she looks so cute! She and Kevin look so much alike, they are so funny! I love the painting you did for Eve's room, Ashley, great job!

John and Heather said...

Love that stand - looks safe! And your painting...no way - darling!