Every morning, she likes to walk over and help us turn on the lights by counting for us - "one, two, three...TADA!!" Basically, she's amazed. She loves it so much that I almost want to keep it up for her birthday and decorate it with Eve inspired ornaments.
Other Christmas cuteness:
1. She thinks the Christmas presents are birthday presents. She keeps walking up to them, touching them and saying "Hoppy Day! Hoppy Day!" She's even started singing the birthday song a few times. I'm just waiting for her to ask for cake.
2. Eve hearts Santa ("Sansa").
3. You can hear Eve trying to touch things on the tree while you're in other rooms of the house. When you yell out, "Eve, what are you doing?" you can hear her running away.
4. Eve thinks the Bert ornament on the tree is Ernie. She walks up and says, "Hi Ernie (Urh-nee)" and when we tell her that it's Bert, she corrects "Hi Bert (Burht)".
5. She's really enjoying the advent calendar I made. We put a lollipop in for the first day in hopes that it would get her excited about looking in it. Now, on the days she doesn't have a lollipop, she gets upset and cries.
1 comment:
What a beautiful tree and an even more beautiful little girl! I think you should leave it up for her b-day! And if she wants it up all the time you should just keep it year round! LOL
Post a Comment