And notice that bump on her head? Eve has finally become a dare devil. She got that climbing out of her crib at daycare. The switch to a big girl bed is finally upon us. I guess she's ready, but I'm not!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Modeling a Robe and a Bump
For Christmas, Grandma made Eve a robe. She loves to wear it before and after bathtime. She giggles when you put it on her.

And notice that bump on her head? Eve has finally become a dare devil. She got that climbing out of her crib at daycare. The switch to a big girl bed is finally upon us. I guess she's ready, but I'm not!
And notice that bump on her head? Eve has finally become a dare devil. She got that climbing out of her crib at daycare. The switch to a big girl bed is finally upon us. I guess she's ready, but I'm not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eve, l love you new robe! Looks nice and soft and warm! Sorry you got a big bad bump on your head, be careful climbing! You have to get some pointers from Autumn and Liam!
Post a Comment