Friday, August 29, 2008

San Luis Obispo

We made it into SLO at about midnight last night. It was a quick trip and Eve slept until we were five minutes away from Nana and Papa's house. 

We've had a nice day hanging out with Nana. This morning we rested and then drove into Arroyo Grande to get some baby things. Eve got some new toys, including the "sound stage" you see her with in the second picture below. This is her favorite toy at daycare and she's really excited that's she's got one of her own now. 

Tomorrow is Eve's first trip to the beach. We'll be going with Larissa, Brad, and Jody. Larissa and Brad are two of my friends from my first summer in Yellowstone. I haven't seen them in nine years! I'm so excited to see them and meet their little girl, too. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you see when you look in the mirror,,,,the sweetest little girl looking back at me. I love you and the song was for your Mama.