Monday, August 25, 2008

Eve Swims!

Since Eve and I had a really great night tonight, i thought i would post a picture of her from this weekend. Eve went swimming this weekend and wanted me to show you all her pretty bikini. by the way, the water is cold..so thats why she looks a little upset. =)

I can't even begin to tell everyone how much fun she is right now. She army crawls from the couch all the way into the kitchen. She's starting to get those moves down (maybe time for a baby gate soon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest blog! I just love it. I will stop by all the time to see about Eve.

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, Eve is so adorable, I am glad that I can come and "see" her everyday!

Anonymous said...

When you go to NANA'S house in SC we will swim in the big pool!