Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All I want for August is my Two Bottom Teeth

I tried to make a video of Eve giving kisses tonight. I was successful and got it on the camera, but it turns out I had the resolution up WAY too high. So, I'll have to try again this weekend with the res down some so that it won't take all day to upload the video.

So, in lieu of a video from today, you're getting a picture from a couple of weekends ago. Eve has been cutting her two bottom teeth for a while now. If you click on the picture below, you should be able to see her two pearly whites poking through. Watch out! Everything she gets in her hands winds up in her mouth now.

We're headed to San Luis Obispo to see Nana and Papa this weekend. We'll take the camera and try to post from there. We will definitely not be posting tomorrow since we'll be at work and on the road.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to brush and floss!! I love you Eve!

Anonymous said...

Love your new teeth, Brookelynn doesn't have any yet but she is sure cranky so I'm sure they'll be here soon.