Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flower Power

I helped to throw a bridal shower at the house this past Saturday. We had lots of pretty flowers for decorations and now they are starting to fade. Kevin was consolidating vases and grabbed a gerber daisy that had a droopy stem. Eve was fascinated. When we put it on her head, she reminded us of a Dr. Seuss character. One Eve, Two Eve, Red Eve, Blue Eve. We tried to get her to smell it, but she just wanted to eat it. That's when we decided that wearing it was the best route for now.

Oh yeah, one new "trick". Eve gives kisses now! We'll get it on video soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it this weekend. I was in Tahoe and had Sheryl Crow tix for Sat. But thanks for the link for the blog - I like! This will be a good foil to the Thompson Twins' blog. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I could just eat her up!! Cute ,cute ,cute!! Hey blue eye's Nana loves you so much! keep the pictures coming. Nana, Nana, Nana:-)