Sunday, March 7, 2010

Better Than a Rubber Duckie

"Aunt" Sarah, "Uncle" Zak and Aaron came to visit this weekend. We had a great time and it was so much fun to see Eve and Aaron interacting more since he's a bit older now. I'm so proud of my girl. She did a great job of sharing and taking turns. On Saturday night, she was proud of herself too. Sarah and Zak went to some old friends' wedding and we got to babysit Aaron. Eve helped us take care of the "lil baby". Her proudest moment was feeding him oranges after dinner.

The most fun came at bathtime though. She had a tub friend that was more fun than a rubber duckie.

Eve: "Hey, Aaron, what's that?"
Aaron: "It's my washcloth!"

Aaron: "Your hair looks funny."

Eve: "Well, yours does too!"

Both: "This is the best bath ever!"





3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable!!! Looks like a great time was had by those two!!!!! LOL!!!

Nana said...

Oh.....how sweet! I think she would make a great, big sister! Boy these pictures bring back memories of your Mommy and Aunt Elizabeth when they were little! Ask your Mommy to tell you a story about that one day! LOL Love you all!

Grandma said...

How much fun it is to share a bath? Just look at that last picture and it says it all. I love it. What a cutie pie!!! I am glad that you can share so well.