Friday, March 12, 2010

The Littlest Mermaid

I have to apologize upfront for my singing. It's the only way to get Eve to sing along to the song and her singing is just fabulous. (And it's not my fault if your dogs start howling when you play this one...)



P.S. - We'll be in Disneyland in less than a week!!

5 comments:

G Unit Momma said...

Too cute. I love her "no big deal."

Nana said...

Sooooo......sweet! You both have beautiful voices! I love you all!

John and Heather said...

OMG one of my fav songs - love it! I wonder which of mine will GET to sing Little Mermaid with mommy? Hum...must do it when JOhn's not home! Too stinkin cute - can't wait to see your adventures at Disneyland!

Alison said...

You're signing is GREAT!! And Eve - so damn cute!!

SwishDesigns said...

Oh my! Sooo cute! And how did I *just* find out about your blog???? (Sorry about the swish log-in....I don't know how to do 2 different accounts)