I'm sorry. I've been super lazy for the past couple of months. I haven't even posted pictures from Eve's birthday and that was two months ago. I know. I'm bad. I really will try to do better, but until I can get around to uploading some pictures, some stories will have to do.
Eve is talking up a storm right now. She especially loves her animals. Her favorites are: gurr-raffes (giraffes), nigh-saucerous (rhinocerous), eff-fants (elephants) and bears.
Her favorite things to eat: chicken (everything meat is called chicken in our house), dillas (quesadillas - she just says the last half though), go-fish (goldfish), fwaffles (waffles), san-jan-jes (sandwiches), and pee-shees (peaches). Last night, she helped make peep-sa (pizza) for dinner.
Favorite phrases: "I lahs you." (I love you), "Mama, 'mon, PLAY!" (Come on, Mama. Let's play!), "Da-E? Da-E? Whe arh uuu?!?" (Daddy? Daddy? Where are you? - when playing hide and seek), "Black cat! Sop it!" (Black cat, stop it!), "I Eve..." (uses this when talking about herself and something she's doing or something that's hers . For example, "I Eve has a worms," when we were finding earthworms this weekend).
She can count to 15, knows her colors (although she gets pink and purple mixed up on a regular basis and she calls white "wipes"), and can sing several songs including ABC's all by herself.
Her favorite things to watch: Sessy Street (Sesame Street), Marfa (Martha Speaks), Re-rah (Cinderella), and A-Reia (Maria in Sound of Music)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment