We hiked over the Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure for a little adventure of our own. Ariel greeted us.
Eve got her very own crown. She was visiting royalty after all.
We met Aurora, better known as Sleeping Beauty. I think she was a bit put off because when she asked Eve her name, Eve replied "Cinderella?"
Belle was very nice. When Eve asked her about Cinderella, she replied that she had a good friend named Cinderella, too. How funny for two people to have that name.
Snow White came in second to Cinderella as Eve's favorite princess. I think it's a pretty high honor that going into the meal, Cinderella was the only princess Eve knew and coming out Eve talked about 'Rella and "Snow Wipes" (this maybe my favorite mispronunciation yet).
I'm sure you're wondering where the pictures of Cinderella are. Well, there are so many that she needs her own blog post...
2 comments:
(1) I am **SO** glad my job is not to be a Disney Princess. Shoot me now.
(2) Poor daddy got short shrift in these pics! Sliver o'face, a few fingers... hee hee :)
Snow Wipes is the BEST! Do they sell them in bulk?
Post a Comment