Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wearing Mommy's Dress

We were going through Eve's 12-month clothes to decide what needs to be packed away (yes, she's already outgrowing them!) and rediscovered something Nana brought to us almost a year ago.



This was my dress when I was a little girl. She'll be able to wear it for a while still, which is good because it's definitely meant for warmer weather. Here are a few more pictures so that you can enjoy her in it now.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my that brings back lots of memories! I'ma twoa, shovel step, little black ringlets. I must say she does look just as beautiful as her mommy did! I love you my girls! You too Kevin!

Anonymous said...

That is just precious. I am glad you can wear it for awhile because it is so darn cute on you.
Lots of love

elizaque said...

Eve you look so beautiful in your mama's dress! I miss you soooo much!