I started reading "Goodnight Moon" to Eve right before bed a few weeks ago. She really likes the book and it doesn't have scary Big Green Alligators like "The Wide-Mouthed Frog" (which is a great popup book). In it, there's the line, "...and a little old lady whispering hush." About a week ago, I started putting my finger to my mouth and saying "hussshhh" in a long drawn out way. Eve would turn and look at me and smile.
The cuteness started two nights ago. Now when we get to that page in the book, Eve turns to me when she sees the picture and puts her finger up to my mouth so I can say "hussshhh". Then she turns back around and lets me finish the book. She just melts my heart. What a sweet girl I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes you do have a sweet girl! Through and through. Love you!
Honey the sweetness started 1yr. and 30 days ago!!!! She is a joy!!!! I love you all.
Awww... I need some Eve time. :)
Post a Comment