Ah, the ladybug ball. We decided that Eve needed a bouncy rubber ball and let Santa know. He was great and brought her one and she really didn't want much to do with it until now. Suddenly, she's all about the ladybug ball. I think she's going to be a soccer player. I mean, look at her passes while crawling. That takes skill.
Also, listen to her during the videos. Kevin and I may just be overthinking it and believe that we have a super gifted child, but we swear when she chases the ball or grabs it she yells "I got it!" or "I get!" or "I get it!" Listen for yourself and make the decision. If you don't agree though, we don't want to know. :) We like thinking we have the world's smartest baby. (Okay, Kevin says he wants to know, but I don't. So just tell him.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, Eve!
Yes she is saying that! How exciting, and as a soccer coach she will be awesome! :)
Yep, she's gifted!
Post a Comment