Lately, Eve's really been enjoying the push car that my sister gave her for Christmas. She really wants to walk and run, but just doesn't seem to have the confidence to do it without holding onto something. The car solves that problem. Here are a few pictures and a video. You can tell she so happy when she's "behind the wheel". (And check out her super cute outfit. I love this one!)
Let me just check under the hood. Yep, time for a tune-up.
Off to the kitchen to explore!
I've got this walking thing down.
And for the video...She seems to have a little trouble with her steering. That or the car veers to the right. Maybe it needs a realignment too.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's the way! You are so beautiful and Nana loves you so much!
2 comments:
That's the way! You are so beautiful and Nana loves you so much!
Ooooooo - I miss you and your happy disposition. Yes, I know you have your moments but you sure are a sweety.
Post a Comment