Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome to Atlanta Where the Babies Play

And she go to the Aquarium like everyday...Sorry, I'll stop rapping.

Eve and I are in Atlanta. Our flights went well and we made it safe and sound. Last night, my sister picked us up and then we stayed the night with my cousin Caroline and her boyfriend, Kevin. We really enjoyed staying with them and spending most of today with them too.

Today, we slept in (really woke up at the regular time, but just on the opposite coast) and went out for a late breakfast. After that, we headed to the Georgia Aquarium. Eve loved it!! She thought the fish were amazing. She talked and smiled and laughed at them the whole time. She's been really content and happy with Elizabeth, Caroline and even Kevin. I say even Kevin because sometimes she can be weary around men she doesn't know.

Enjoy the pics below. Elizabeth is going to try to update the blog for the next three days while Eve is in South Carolina with her. No promises though, she says.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! South Carolina?? I know everyone is glad to see ya'll!

Kevin said...

i miss my baby! give her lots of love and kisses

Autumn Brown Garibay said...

Have fun!