Looks like you girls had fun! Wish I could play with you guys. Grandma is great, give Eve a big kiss for me!
We sure did have a lot of fun!...but we usually do. I love you too. Our Thursdays are very special to me. I will miss you when you go to SouthCarolina but I know you will have a great time with your Auntie Elizabeth, Liam and Autumn.
Post a Comment
Just like you need your cup of coffee in the morning, you could use a little shot of Eve everyday.
2 comments:
Looks like you girls had fun! Wish I could play with you guys. Grandma is great, give Eve a big kiss for me!
We sure did have a lot of fun!...but we usually do. I love you too. Our Thursdays are very special to me. I will miss you when you go to South
Carolina but I know you will have a great time with your Auntie Elizabeth, Liam and Autumn.
Post a Comment