It's incredible! My baby finally has enough hair to wear a hair bow!! I don't really have to say much here; the pictures speak for themselves and they say "Adorable". :)
Ashley! Hi...I feel so out of the loop, but CONGRATULATIONS on the baby!!! She is so cute. How are you and where are you and whats been going on? I'd love to catch up, send me an email if you can... Its Samantha from girl scouts :) here is my new email address... samant_hah@hotmail.com love to hear from you :) miss you lots!!!
4 comments:
Adorable is right!!!
Auntie Autz is soo excited!
Ashley! Hi...I feel so out of the loop, but CONGRATULATIONS on the baby!!! She is so cute. How are you and where are you and whats been going on? I'd love to catch up, send me an email if you can... Its Samantha from girl scouts :) here is my new email address...
samant_hah@hotmail.com
love to hear from you :) miss you lots!!!
Now you are a "girlie girl"! I love you, grandma
Post a Comment