Friday, November 7, 2008

Sleeping!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. I was sick and out of work all last week and it's taken a little time to get back into the swing of things. Sleep is going great! Thank you, Kenya! You're a miracle worker!

We started Kenya's cry/check method last week. The first night, she screamed like crazy and I thought I was going to die. It felt like forever, but after checking the clock, it only took her 7 minutes to fall asleep on her own. Every night since, it's gotten better. Now, the past two nights, she's slept from bedtime at 7:30 through the night to almost 6:30. This sleep thing is amazing!!!!!! :) Thanks again, Kenya! We owe you one...a HUGE one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome! I thought about you last night when, out of the blue, Troy woke up at 4 am...Glad she is sleeping good!