Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mamamahnah

BIG NEWS! Eve is officially saying "Mama"!!!!!! We've been working on this one for months and it's finally happened. She was saying Mama all day long. I've been Dada for a long time, so it's nice that she's finally calling me by name. Woohoo! Go, Baby, go!

Other than that, Eve had a pretty rough day after her late night last night. I think her teeth were really bothering her. Plus, she had been thrown off schedule. One of the many activities we tried today to make her happy was watching laughing babies on youtube.com. We also watched some Elmo and ended with some Muppet Show (which reminded me of my hallucinations during labor). Anyway, here's a video of a happy moment from the day. Watch the foot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your teeth are giving you such a hard time!! If Nana was there she'd sing manamahnah for you! I love you and hope you are feeling better soon! Even when you don't feel good you still manage a smile, you sweet little doll. Kiss, Kiss, I love you!!