Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goodbye Daisy Doggers

You know how you always try to tell yourself to not get too attached to something? Well, it happened. The Mastins got too attached to the dog they found. As time went by and we still hadn't heard from anyone, we decided to call her Daisy. Daisy was a great dog. She was very gentle and kind. She was a great fit into our family. But today, after four full days of being gone and not searching for her, her owners saw one of our signs posted on their way to the grocery store. Her name is really something Spanish that I can't even begin to pronounce. When they came to get her, she wasn't excited. She actually turned around to go back into the house with me after she greeted them. I think the only ones happy she's gone are the cats. So long, Daisy Doggers. You will be missed.



Over the years, there is one thing we've learned about bad situations. Eventually, you'll find something that will make you smile again. So, enjoy this little clip of our ray of sunshine - the one that always makes me smile.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well boo :( What a major bummer :( I'm glad she is reunited with her owners, but still it really sucks :( sending hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

the dog is super cute! We are thinking of getting Troy a dog, but I'm way too lazy to clean up after animals and 2 children (aka my husband and child!) Miss Eve is also adorable as always!

Anonymous said...

Oh......... I'm sorry! Yep, Eve makes me smile too, so keep the giggles coming!!