Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Hill

Let me start off by saying sorry. I know that I didn't name this blog "Every Weekend Eve" or even "Every Few Days Eve." So, I will try to do a better job of actually posting something everyday. To catch you up on things...

Nana and Papa came to visit this weekend. Saturday, we enjoyed a drive up to Kids, Inc. at Apple Hill. Eve really loved seeing all the people, pumpkins, and a few animals too. She had a blast and wanted to walk and crawl all over to see what she could discover.

Eve's got some new milestones to report as well. She can clap now and loves to do it. She officially has a top tooth. She hasn't enjoyed that as much as learning to clap though. And now, the pictures.

She thought all of these mini-pumpkins were hilarious!


Which one's the real pumpkin?


She's not smiling, but do you know how much work it took to get both her and Striker to look at the camera in unison?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve, I had such a good time with you and your Mama and Daddy. I miss you so much!! Make Mama make you a pie with your pumpkin. If you are anything like Autumn you will love it. I love you soooo much!

Autumn Brown Garibay said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear from you!

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

You are by far the cutest pumpkin of all! I am so impressed that you are wearing your cute hat! It is just adorable.