When we arrived we let Max lead the way. He decided that the grass was a great place to crawl around for a while. Eve took his lead. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her, but she loved him (as she does most kids). During their time on the grass, she crawled up to him and planted a kiss on him. Max got scared that Eve was moving so fast, ran to his mama and cried! It was hilarious!! One lesson this Halloween, Daddy will have his hands full in about 15 years.
"Hello, Turkey. I'm Eve the Bear."

"Rawr! I'm a saucy bear!!"

"Look, Turkey Max. That's my Daddy with the camera! Let's go!"

"Come give me a kiss, Turkey Boy."
4 comments:
That's Nana's girl! LOL
So silly!
so cuuuute! What a fun day!
haha! Love the costumes on both the kids! I love how you "speak" for Eve on your blogs, makes it even funnier! Thanks for reading my meltdown blog...Several ppl have said to ignore it, so we are. We'll see! OHHHH, did u know Donnie Winkler is getting married this saturday!??
Post a Comment