This picture wasn't taken on our last day in the park, it was taken on our second day while we were at California Adventure. It's my absolute favorite picture from our trip and I just had to save it for last. My sweet girl and her sweet daddy...
6 comments:
Grandma
said...
I agree....they both look so happy and the color of the seahorse just adds to the fun. I am so lucky to have shared the trip with you. It will always be a special time in my life. I Love you all
I have eagerly been reading all of your Disney posts, since Eve is so close to the age Max will be when we go! And OMG, I *love* this carousel pic! The action, but they're still in focus... gorgeous!
I did plan it, but it took about 15 shots to get this one. I was lucky that Eve was actually looking and smiling just as they were in front of me. So, in a way I guess it was a bit of both!
6 comments:
I agree....they both look so happy and the color of the seahorse just adds to the fun. I am so lucky to have shared the trip with you. It will always be a special time in my life. I Love you all
I have eagerly been reading all of your Disney posts, since Eve is so close to the age Max will be when we go! And OMG, I *love* this carousel pic! The action, but they're still in focus... gorgeous!
Definitely a shot for framing and hanging on the wall! Did you plan it or was it a happy accident kind of photo? Lovely!
I did plan it, but it took about 15 shots to get this one. I was lucky that Eve was actually looking and smiling just as they were in front of me. So, in a way I guess it was a bit of both!
LOVE this shot - it's the best! New goal...learn how to use camera to get good shots before first Disneyland trip!
What a wonderful picture and l know a wonderful time was had by all!
Post a Comment