Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Day at Disney

On our last day at Disney, we tried to do things we hadn't gotten to do on the first day. We rode a ton of rides in Fantasyland that morning and even got to go on Pirates of the Carribbean. For those of you who haven't gone on Pirates in a long time, they redid the ride after the movies came out. It's a lot cooler than it used to be (or at least from what I remember to my trip to Disneyworld when I was four...).

We don't have any pictures, but it was one of Eve's favorite rides. After we got off, she talked for ten minutes about it. "A big slide. I go on a big slide. And pirates. I see pirates. A big slide and some pirates..."

We had to be sure that Eve couldn't pull the sword out of the stone.


We rode the Casey Jr. Train.


And, of course, she wanted to ride Dumbo one more time. This time you'll really see how much she loved the rides. Listen for her to yell "Hi Daddy!" as we fly past.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love that first pic, she looks very determined!