Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Shake my Little Tush on the Catwalk

This weekend, I decided to try my hand at following a pattern and I made a new dress for Eve. I'm pretty proud of it and Eve seemed pleased with it as well.

The finished product.



Eve modeling it right after she got home from daycare. I also made her hair bow.


Get it girl!


And finally, Eve's runway moves. Lara, after you see this you may not want any pictures of Eve modeling the cupcake dress. What can I say, she's got her daddy's moves. :)

5 comments:

Anne said...

They're aDORable Ash! Both the dress and the girl! ;)

Lara said...

LOVE THIS! The dress is fabulous, and the girl even more so. And you'd better believe I still want photos of her in the cupcake dress, too. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

wow you did a awesome job! i wish i knew how to use a sewing machine. i just know how to sew by hand. sometime youll have to teach me! i think that dress is super cute! i would totally buy that! start your own shop. you could do it, and eve would be your model!

Nana said...

Great job! I knew you could do it! Eve looks just adorable in it!

John and Heather said...

That material is to die for - perfect! Twirling is SUCH an important skill, I'm so glad she has it down! ;o)
OMGoodness aren't they just too fun - who'd think?