Saturday, January 30, 2010

Her First Haircut

Today, Eve got her first haircut. We went to a place just for kids and she really enjoyed herself.


"I don't know, lady. Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"She didn't know."
So, we came home and I finished the job that the salon started. They had increased the look of the toddler mullet so I hacked off the back and this is what we got. We think it's pretty cute and hopefully, she won't have to have another haircut for another two years.
And the bangs are the salon's doing, not mine...but hey, they'll grow. It's only hair after all. And she's still the prettiest girl I know.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - I don't want to cut Park's for two more years either!
Heather

grandma said...

Yes she is the prettiest girl I know

Nana said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!