Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Today has gone by so quickly. Today, our little girl, our baby, turned two. She's grown leaps and bounds in the past year. At her birthday last year, she could say five or six words. Now, she can say almost anything you ask her to say. Last year, she crawled everywhere. Now, she runs everywhere. Two years ago, she stared up at me for the first time and we had our first moment. There have been a million more moments since then and I can't wait for the billions more to come.


Eve, when I looked in your big blue eyes two years ago, I knew you were my saving grace. You were what I had been waiting for. While everyday isn't easy, every day is a cherished gift because I have you. I love you more than words. Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl.

4 comments:

Nana said...

Nothing like it, is it! I love you all!

Nana said...

Happy Birthday, Eve!

Grandma said...

Now you know why no one can describe the personal feeling we each receive from our child. It truly is a gift and is cherished for a lifetime....maybe more.

I am so happy for you!

John and Heather said...

Happy 2nd B-day Eve! Wow...does time fly or what?

btw: LOVE Chrismas Eve...clever girl!