Eve picked out a tea set for herself the other day. It's really cute. It has three different modes - learning, music, and imagine. In learning mode, it counts, sings songs, and "teaches" manners. In music mode, everything is musical. And for imagination mode, it makes noises like a real tea pot. She's really enjoying it and loves to have tea!
She's recently started laying out like this to play. It's really cute!
4 comments:
Nana
said...
Yes, please, I'll take a spot of tea! Oh, my little girl is growing up! So cute and sweet!!!
4 comments:
Yes, please, I'll take a spot of tea! Oh, my little girl is growing up! So cute and sweet!!!
:) This is cute. I loved my tea set when I was a little girl.
Eve's is soo 2008. Mine was soo 1985. :)
I love your new teapot! You are so generous too!
I love you
That is so cute. She is so smart!
Post a Comment