Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sprinkler Time

We had a great day today! I changed my work schedule for the week so that Eve and I could go to a birthday party for our friend Ryan. He's two and just the most adorable little guy ever. Eve was excited to play with her new friends and had a blast. Ryan's mommy, Julie, did a great job with the party.

Our day ended with a fun romp in the sprinkler. She started off in her sun dress, but once it was soaked, Daddy and I decided that her diaper was as good as anything else. Enjoy the fun!







4 comments:

Autumn Brown Garibay said...

Looks fun. I want to play!

Nana said...

I'm so glad she enjoys life!!! Just look at that smile! I'm so glad all of you are feeling better! I love you all and wish I was there to play in the sprinkler with Eve!

Grandma said...

Wow! What fun you are having. I am so glad you like the water! And I agree, diapers are great and skinny dripping is good too!

Kevin said...

It's sprinkler..It's Sprinkler TIME!