Since Eve got her singalong mirror toy, Mirror Baby has been coming to play in the living room with Eve. This morning was the best Mirror Baby moment ever. Eve had on her hoodie jacket and I decided that she needed to have the hoodie up on her head. She's reached a stage where she doesn't like things on her head and she went to rip the hood off. Then, Mirror Baby caught her eye. She was mesmerized.
She started to smile and flirt with Mirror Baby. Then she leaned in for a kiss! I think this is by far one of the cutest things Eve has done. She talked and talked to Mirror Baby and kept going in for what Nana calls "that good sugar". I tried to get some pictures of it, but mostly we just enjoyed the moment.

2 comments:
Eve, Please give mirror baby a kiss for me!! I love you! Love Nana
Mirror baby is as pretty as you are. Give her lots of love. I miss you.
Post a Comment