Eve is indeed a big kid now (insert catchy jingle). She is pulling up on everything she sees! I have to hold up my shorts. ;) She is starting to cruise a little on the couch, fireplace and chair. Mom and Dad will be securing the shelving units to the wall this weekend. Walking cant be too far away! Sorry the video is so dark, but it's still fun to see, right!?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Auntie Autz is soo excited little Eve!
Oh, my little girl you're growing up to fast! Look at what you can do!!! Your Nana loves you!
I can't wait to see you! You will be all grown up and running by the time you get to South Carolina........I guess with you being so grown up, we can break even more rules!! I love you sooo much! You are the most beautiful niece ever!
Post a Comment