She may not look like Mama, but there's at least one way you can tell she's her mama's daughter...
1 comment:
Nana
said...
YEP, she's yours! PBJ, if it weren't for those sandwiches your Mama never would have grown up! That's all she would eat when when she was little like you! I'd have a nice meal and she wouldn't eat it and she'd look up at me with those big brown eyes and say "Can I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" and of course she would win me over. So.... when she fixes you something you don't like, just look up at her and smile, and say, "Can I please have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" And I bet you'll win her over too. I love you!
1 comment:
YEP, she's yours! PBJ, if it weren't for those sandwiches your Mama never would have grown up! That's all she would eat when when she was little like you! I'd have a nice meal and she wouldn't eat it and she'd look up at me with those big brown eyes and say "Can I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" and of course she would win me over. So.... when she fixes you something you don't like, just look up at her and smile, and say, "Can I please have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" And I bet you'll win her over too. I love you!
Post a Comment