Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Talk with the Elephants

Last Saturday, our family went to the circus with some of our friends. We had a great time. It was just a one-ring circus and a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but the performers still did an amazing job. We were shocked that Eve was so interested in the whole thing. She sat completely still for over an hour as she watched people spin through the air, jump on trampolines, and parade through the big top.

At one point, as some aerialists were spinning in the air, she kept saying, "Up! Up!". It was cool to see that she really understood the concept of up. Her favorite by far were the elephants. We had been talking for a few days about what the elephant says. You can ask her and she'll wave her arm in the air as she tries to make the sound. Here are a few pictures and a video. Enjoy!

It was hot under the big top. Eve enjoys some water while sitting in Daddy's lap.


Waving hello to the elephants.


One of Eve's new friends.


2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my what a big elephant! Looks like you had a great time making new friends with them. And oh how you have grown! I love you so much!

Nana said...

Eve, you are talking so good! Oh, I, miss my baby! I can't wait until you come and see me in July!