Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back in the Game

Well, it's back. I haven't posted in a long time and I really appreciate not being bugged by anyone about the blog while I took time to heal from surgery and refocus (note the sarcasm). :)

Over the next few days, I'm going to do some throwbacks to what Eve has been up to during the month of March. So, some of these things happened a couple of weeks ago, but if I know anything, I know you don't mind as long as you're getting new pictures of Eve.

A quick update: She's walking fairly well now. Up most of the time, but when she falls, she'll just crawl to wherever the final destination was. She still prefers to walk hand-in-hand, though I think this speaks more to her desire to be close to me and Daddy than her walking ability. She's got four molars coming in. Talk about power teething! Yikes! She's climbing...all over chairs, tables, whatever she can pull herself up on.

"I love juicy watermelon!"


Just thought you'd enjoy looking into her big blue eyes. Why don't I have eyelashes like that???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I could kiss those cheeks!!!!